It’s been a very long time since I have posted and I do sincerely apologize for that. So much has happened that I am forced to make you a comprehensive list detailing my adventures is La La Land!
1) I came face to face with a Bobcat. He was pretty chill.
2) I’ve gone to Disneyland 3 times. Favorite ride is Thunder Mountain (no matter what Josh Miller says.)
3) I was a nanny/personal assistant for a very well respected and successful Hollywood family. I made it a whole week before coming to the conclusion that I am not suitable for such things. AKA I don’t understand why I can’t just buy your kid stuff from Goodwill.
4) I work as a server at quite possibly the busiest and loudest restaurant in the history of the world. I love the serving world because people are pessimistic, snarky, and smoke WAY too many cigs!
5) I’m moving into my very own apartment with my great friend Renee!
6) I discovered Ikea
7) Yogurtland=pure ecstasy
8) Cheeseburger the Tortoise had a discoloration on her shell and I was sick with worry. Turns out it was a little bruise and she’s basically the greatest tortoise that ever lived.
9) I’m directing a short horror/comedy in August!
10) I helped out with a table read and randomly got a small part in a feature film as a racist lady from the 40’s.
11) Writing scripts or as I label them on my computer, scriptiedoos.
Thanks for reading. Be back soon!